Yoga Nidra is the Best Sleep Meditation process, Benefits, How to Do it, best time and योग निद्रा.
Yoga Nidra is also called Sajag Nidra (sleep during yoga) or English translation generally means “Yogic sleep” or योग निद्रा as written in Hindi. Yoga Nidra is done after completing the purification process (breathing exercise). After busy and tight schedule day, our body needs at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep, similarly after performing yoga; body and mind need deep restoration it’s the best deal to end up yoga sequence with Yoga Nidra.
Yoga Nidra Meditation
Generally, yoga ends up with a cup of coffee or juice by relaxing in a chair, Yoga Nidra is the best end up exercise to relax your body with positive thoughts.
Yoga Nidra is done in two ways, one with attentions in different body parts and another with positive thoughts or inner sound with following audio. Normally concentrating on different parts will easily done by paining attentions to all parts but how does the inner sounds works let’s check out and how it is done.
Steps to do Yoga Nidra
- Lie down straight on the back as per your comfort in Shavasana. Hands and legs straight with no stress with eyes closed and feel the relaxation.
- Take a few normal breaths and calm your mind to concentrate on breathing.
- Release tension from the mind and feel a sense of relaxation spreading throughout your body.
- Play a background audio according to your wish and desire which will allow you to concentrate.
- One should have a heartfelt desire, an intention, to find inner resource, body scanning, joyful experience, self observation, follow your thoughts, most welcome new thoughts and breath awareness to travel the Yoga Nidra journey.
- Set at least one desire in mind and try to find the choices, how and from where it will work, imagine the desire is fulfilled and you are the happiest people.
- After completing this process lie for a few seconds and get up with a thousand dollar smile in your face as your desire is fulfilled.
- Start your day with a fulfilled desire in mind, it keeps you positive and helps to overcome any stress and fear.
- The regular practice of yoga Nidra attracts all desires.
Benefits of Yoga Nidra
- Anyone can perform this Yoga exercise.
- A complete relaxation in the mind and body.
- Youngster fail to express their stress and fears which lead to tension, Yoga Nidra helps to keep mind stress free with their inner sound. In short, to say offers the opportunity to learn about yourself intimately.
- As we set a desire in mind this process trains the mind to fulfill it.
- The regular practice of yoga Nidra awakes creativity to perform any action.
- Improves learning power, promotes willpower and enhance memory.
- It manages diseases like asthma, migraine, hypertension, ulcers and digestive disorders with regular practice of Yoga Nidra.
We will come up with Yoga Nidra video very soon on our YouTube Channel.
Image Copyright – TheSpiritScience
This post was last modified on February 24, 2019 9:12 AM